Thursday, November 5, 2009

See Baby Peterman for the First Time!


Erik and I got to see our little baby today for the very first time.  There are no words to describe this experience.  Our doctor reassured us several times, because I kept asking over and over, that everything looks perfect.  She did both types of sonograms and surprisingly we were able to see things better with the abdominal sonogram.  She claimed to be able to hear the heartbeat, but Erik and I tried so hard to listen and we just couldn't hear anything.  However, we did see the heartbeat just fluttering away.  Baby Peterman has an average heart rate of 145bmp; which is very normal.  At one point Baby Peterman was also wiggling his/her little feet around.  Our doctor also provided us with a 3d sonogram picture which is really the only picture that you can see our sweet little baby.  Next sonogram is January 7th and we will know if Baby Peterman is a girl or a boy!











No comments:

Post a Comment