BOY!!!!
On my way home from work yesterday I picked up a gender prediction kit. I was so excited to surprise Erik with it when he got home. We were so disappointed when the directions said I had to take the test first thing in the morning. So, early this morning I took the test which requires you to pee in a cup and then inject your pee into a bottle that has some sand like material in it. If it turns dark you are having a boy, yellow for a girl. After tens minutes it turned dark. The research says it is 90% accurate, so we will see. Don't worry I'm not going to go paint the nursery blue just yet!!! :)
One thing is for sure, no matter if it is a girl or a boy he or she will be wearing these adorable Colts socks from his/her Grandma Tyree!
O and I spoke a little too soon about feeling great! Nausea hit and it hit hard! :(




OMG! Where did you get the gender prediction kit?
ReplyDeleteWalgreens $30 :)
ReplyDeleteWe are getting one tonight!!!
ReplyDelete