Thursday, December 10, 2009

14 Weeks

Last Thursday we got to hear our babies heartbeat for the first time.  Words can not describe the feeling that came over both of us.  It was simply amazing!  Of course I cried, but Erik was there to wipe away the tears of joy.  The doctor said the heartbeat sounded very healthy.

We are now officially in the 2nd trimester, but my morning sickness and energy levels are not reflecting all the research I have read about the 2nd trimester.  :(   Hoping that will change soon.   

 
 Last night we went to Erik's football banquet and decided to take some belly pictures.




Here is Erik presenting his award to the Special Teams Player of the Year.  It warms my heart to see him interact with his players.  It just reinforces to me what a great daddy Erik is going to be when I see how much love his players have for him.  How did I get so lucky? :) 

  



2 comments:

  1. Aww, you look so beautiful!!! I really hope you start feeling better soon. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet! Hope you are feeling good. I can't wait to hear what you guys are having...it will be VERY soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete