Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Doctors Appt. 3-8-10

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment to have my glucose testing and to check on Easton. The glucose testing was not bad at all. The drink was like a very sweet Hawaiian Punch and I didn't have any of the possible side effects, so I'm hoping that will mean good news when I find out the result of my blood testing later this week.


I gained 7 pounds this last month, for a total of 14 pounds thus far. I can't say that I am surprised because my belly really popped out in this last month. My doctor called it my "blossoming month" and said it was perfectly normal. We heard Easton's heartbeat, it was 145bpm. She measured my belly and it measured perfect. I asked when our next sonogram would be and she let me know that she wanted to go ahead and schedule one in 2 weeks just to check up on Easton's growth. Can't wait to see our little boy!

The doctor gave us some homework...we have to register with the hospital and she wants me to sign up for a breastfeeding class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment