Monday, November 1, 2010

Back to Work

This past week my old boss called me to let me konw that the lady who took over in my classroom had resigned unexpectedly.  She and the staff wanted me back and even started a facebook campaign to butter me up.  After many sleepless nights and crying Erik and I have decided it is best for our family if I do return to work.  The only thing that is going to help me through my days is knowing that a good friend and mother will be watching Easton right down the street from my school.  So, I will be going over there every lunch I can and she will be dropping him off at 3:30 everyday and if I have to stay after for a meeting Easton will be coming with me. (This was one of my many demands before I would even consider coming back).  I made if official today and will start November 11.  It will definitely be the hardest thing I have ever done, but how can I complain when I get to drop him off at 7:30, pick him up at 3:30 and get all my holidays and summers off. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I bet that was a hard decision. Who will be keeping Easton?

    ReplyDelete