Friday, January 29, 2010

Easton Sonogram 20 weeks

We got to see Easton for the third time last Friday.  This was an extra sonogram that was scheduled for the primary purpose of seeing all 4 chambers of Easton's heart.  We are happy to report that everything looked perfect according to the doctor!  She was able to see all 4 chambers as well as all of his other organs.  When she first put the monitor on my belly it ticked little Easton off big time and he started kicking hard.  It was so cool to see the kicking on the screen and to feel it as well.  I started feeling flutters around 3 weeks ago and starting this week I am feeling Easton everyday.  He is very active in the early mornings when I am at school.  This week he especially liked kicking my bladder, which led to me excusing myself from a teacher training 6 times in 2 hours...and I hear it just gets worse!!!  During the sonogram they let us know that Easton is 13 ounces.  At one point Easton had his right hand in front of his face and at times he would suck his thumb. <3

 

  

  

  

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment