Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shopping

Well, I decided before Tara left we needed to try and take Easton to Target to give Daddy some free time and give Mama some practice with the car seat and stroller.  We got into the door at Target, no problem, and then Easton decided to scream bloody murder.  Being the first time mom I am, I freaked out and we left immediately.  Easton screamed and screamed until I got up to speed on the highway.  NEVER AGAIN I decided, we will just stay home!  :)

Today, Erik and I decided to take Easton to Kohls.  We fed him got him in his car seat and left.  Again, Easton was so good until we walked in the door and he started screaming.  This time instead of feaking out, I simply took him out of his car seat and carried him around the store.  Yah, for progress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment