I am so happy to announce that Easton spent his first whole night in his pack n play last night. The motor on our swing died and we had no choice but to try him in his pack n play and he did great. He only woke up once at 4am to feed which was typical when he was in his swing as well. I think it was an easy transition for him because he has been napping quite frequently in his pack n play for the past 2 weeks. Way to go Easton, you're getting to be such a big boy!
Another announcement is that I have my first tutoring client starting next week (every Monday and Wednesday after school). I am looking forward to working with kids again and bringing in some spending money as well! :)
Friday, August 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment