Monday, August 9, 2010

Shopping Fun

On Sunday Brittany and I had the best time when we left all the boys at home and went guilt free shopping at the Just for Friends Consignment Sale.  We discovered this sale when I first found out I was pregnant and I look forward to it every time it comes to the DFW area.  It has everything, I mean everything you could want for your baby or child...clothes, toys, books, videos, etc.  Brittany and I spent 3 hours going through the huge exhibit hall in Mesquite and I brought home an entire 6 month wardrobe, 6 musical CD (cause Easton just loves when Mommy sings him children's songs), some toy that Easton has to kick, and a bouncer that Easton can rock back and forth when he kicks.  Brittany brought home 3 garbage bags full of toys and a manly :) kitchen set for Bryce.   Uhh...can you say Jackpot!!!  Can't wait for their next sale in September, the goal is to get Easton's 9 month wardrobe.  Below are pictures of Easton enjoying his new toys!

Easton has to kick and spin the little objects in order to have the thing on top light up and spin and if you know him you know how much he loves to kick, kick, kick!
This bouncer rocks back and forth every time he kicks plus has a mirror that lights up

No comments:

Post a Comment