Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Indiana 6

Over the two weeks in Indiana we got to spend lots of time with family and close friends.  My mom got to do a lot of babysiting and I got some much needed shopping time and Erik got some time to Golf.  I think I did too much shopping considering Easton came home with a suitcase full of new clothes! A big thanks to my mom and dad, we love you!  Here are some misc pics from our trip. 

When Easton is laying down and you grab his hands he pulls himself up.  Such a big boy!
Yes, we had to breakdown Easton's swing and bring it because it is literally the only thing he will sleep in.  What can I say, he is definitely the BOSS!
Who loves Indiana???  I do, I do!
Grandma giving Easton a bath.  

We left Saturday night at 7pm and arrived back in Texas 13 1/2 hours later.  We made great time!  Easton slept all but 2 hours on the way home and was absolutely a perfect angel the entire way.  So lucky to be that precious boys Mommy! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment