Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Special Visits
Since Erik had to go back to work Monday I'm now offically a proud stay at home mommy. Today, I got brave enough to verture out alone together. We first went to visit Meme at her work. Easton was so good in the car (for those of you who don't know, this usually doesn't happend and this is why I have to get brave to take him out alone) he even feel asleep. After Meme showed him off to her coworkers we went to visit Daddy and the other football coaches. It's funny how most women want to hold and love on Easton, but most men (all the coaches) just wanted to admire from a far. :) On the way home Easton fussed a little, but then went to sleep! When we are at home Easton likes to play for about an hour then he either wants rocked or his bottle and then he usually takes a nap that last anywhere from 30-60 mins. I feel so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful husband who works so hard so that I can be home with Easton. I know I will cherish the time we spend together for the rest of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment