4 Months
8 Months
Wow! O how my belly has grown and grown and grown. And to think I thought I looked so pregnant at 4 months!!! I have definitely entered into the nesting phase these past two weeks. Everything must be clean, spotless clean!!! Erik has helped a lot since I'm not able to do too much. He got the yard looking great with new mulch and some trimming and cleaned the garage to perfection. This weekend he will be cleaning out all of our cars and cleaning the downstairs carpets. I've also been trying to finish up the two blankets I'm making Easton...one Colts and one Rangers...to be fair of course. I have been working on a special book on shutterfly that details the events of my pregnancy to give to Easton when he is older. And last but not least I have a cute surprise for Easton, Erik, and GP! You boys are going to love it... and if you don't you're going to lie to me so I don't cry! :) I almost forgot...we started to put together the hospital bag. I have this feeling that Easton is coming early and I want to make sure we are prepared! I'm 33 weeks now, so if he can hold off until 37 he will be considered full term. Hopefully we will find out more from the doctor next Friday.




No comments:
Post a Comment