Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mommy turns a Quarter of a Century!

Easton,

Yesterday, on April 27th, your mommy turned the big 25!!!  Mommy, daddy, Meme, GP, Grandma Linda, Grammy, Papi, Ryan, Brittany, and Bryce all went to Babe's to celebrate.  You got to taste their sweet salad, biscuits, chicken fried steak, fried chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes, and corn.  It was so delicious.  Then your mommy had to get up in front of everyone and do a chicken dance.  One thing you will learn quickly is that your mommy is not shy and will be a huge source of embarrassment for you as you grow up! :)  I can already hear, "Mom, please stop, you're embarrassing me!"  Your daddy bought mommy a professional digital camera so I can take all kinds of beautiful pictures of you!  In the next 3 weeks or so you might want to consider heading towards the exit!  We are officially ready to welcome you!

34 weeks


The rose bushes...Mommy's favorite!

 


  

1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely STUNNING!! I love your outfit and your baby Easton bump!! I hope you had a really wonderful birthday, Tiffany! Babes is greatness!!

    ReplyDelete