On Friday April 23rd I got the best surprise ever...MY MOMMY!!! :) Erik and I had taken the day off to clean the rest of the house for my baby shower. Erik lied to me so he could leave and pick up my mom at the airport. I was in the half bath worried that the sink was leaking when I heard the door open and Jenny go nuts. I was so confused because Jenny only goes that nuts when my mom or Tara is in town. So, sure enough I walked around the corner and my mom was standing right there! Having her here was such a blessing. She allowed me to sit and bark orders the entire day as she and Erik got my house cleaned spotless. On Sunday after the baby shower she helped me get all of Easton's new clothes clean and we went shopping to get the rest of the items we needed for Easton. In fact she even helped me fix my breast pump with a little bit of fish tubing from Petco. It's a long story! :) With her help Erik and I are officially ready to welcome home Easton! It's just a waiting game now! :)


Grandma Cindy with her Grand Puppies!
34 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment