Monday, April 5, 2010
Doctor's Appointment April 5th
Today I had a regular 2 week checkup. I had gained 4lbs, for a total of 18lbs. I sent Erik a text message that I was going to be in trouble for gaining 4lbs in 2 weeks, but when the doctor came in she said well I'm looking at it as you only gained 4lbs in a month, since I had gained 0 last checkup, and that is a great accomplishment!!! So I dodged the bullet on that one! She measured my belly and she said it is still measuring perfectly and she listened to Easton's heartbeat; which she said was strong and healthy! I talked to her about being so emotional lately and after some serious and scary questions she ruled that my emotions were perfectly normal and will probably only get worse after the baby gets here. So, if you say hi to me and I start crying...don't say I didn't warn you! After the appointment we scheduled the rest of my checkups and our last ultrasound which will be at 36 weeks! Exctiting! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment