Thursday, April 8, 2010
Feeling Lots of Pressure
I have been feeling lots of pressure the past couple days on my inner thighs when I walk. Today it got pretty intense and I had a couple people tell me that it looked like I had dropped...which really freaked me out!!! So, I started reading online that inner thigh pain can be an initial sign of labor....so at this point I was hyperventilating. I called the doctor and she said not to worry but that she wants me off my feet as much as possible, so looks like I'll be teaching the rest of the year from a rolling chair, and she wants me to drink lots more water. She said if I start having contractions to call her immediately and I said uhhh I thought you said this was normal, and she said it is, but you may start having contractions. Lets all pray that I am just feeling pressure because Easton is getting big and weighing my belly down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment