Thursday, May 6, 2010

Doctors Appointment May 6th

Blood pressure good, 0 weight gained, and measuring perfect.  However, I let the doctor know I was kind of concerned about the fact that I was not feeling Easton move as frequently as I would like.  She hooked me up to the monitor to track his movements.  I was laying there wishing Easton to move, which he did, when the nurse came in and said, "Honey, did you know your having regular contractions every 4 minutes?"  I said, "Uhhh..no, I really haven't felt anything, what does that mean?"  She said well obviously they are mild, but the fact that they are regular and not sporadic can mean baby could be coming soon.  I said define soon and she said well that's hard...could be as soon as this week or a couple weeks from now.  I'm trying not to get excited because it could still be a few weeks, but can't help wondering what if we get to meet that precious boy soon!   

35 weeks 6 days

No comments:

Post a Comment