Sunday, May 23, 2010

38 weeks/ Carlee and Chad's Wedding/Aleesa and Casey's Wedding

I am officially 38 weeks and believe it or not feeling better good.  The worst part is that my feet swell everyday now no matter how much water I drink.  Easton has been moving a lot, but only when I am laying in bed.  He likes to lay on my left side which makes my belly look pretty interesting.  A lot of times I will feel lots of pressure at the top of my belly and it's his little booty sticking out.  I'm really cherishing these moments because I know they will not last much longer.  Looking forward to our doctor's appointment next Wednesday, we will be having a sonogram to determine approximately how much Easton weighs.





Last night we went to Chad and Carlee's wedding.  For those of you who don't know Carlee is like a little sister to Erik.  The wedding was beautiful and we wish them many years of happiness!


Another big congrats to my cousin Aleesa who also got married yesterday to Casey!  If I would not have been 38 weeks pregnant and unable to travel I would have had the pleasure of being apart of her wedding, but know that I was there in spirit guys!  I will post a picture as soon as I can get my hands on one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment