Yesterday I went for my weekly doctor’s visit and for the first time my doctor was not there due to an emergency delivery. I had gained 2lbs and my blood pressure was slightly high. They told me to stay away from salty foods and drink water constantly. They said if I wake up in the morning with a swollen face and/or fingers I need to call them immediately...uhh scary! But chances are since it was only slightly high that won't happen. The nurse checked me and there had been no progress or dilation. She tried telling me several things I could do to get my body to contact and I told her no I need him to stay put. She said you are probably the only pregnant woman I have ever met this far along that wants their baby to stay put.
Good news! My strep test came back negative!
Next week we will have our last sonogram and get to see how much he weighs!!! I'm guessing 7lbs. Can't wait!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment