Friday, May 14, 2010
Dr. Appt May 14th
Just got back from my weekly doctor's appointment and I had gained 1lb and my blood pressure was good. I got right in and the doctor checked my progress; which is not fun for anyone who is wondering. She said that Easton is facing down and my cervix is softening, but I was not dilated just yet. I told her about the insurance situation and how I had to be at school the last day for them to pay towards my benefits. I asked her if she thought with some various physical activities I could induce Easton next week or did she think he could hold on until June 8th. She said he would have a better chance of holding on, but obviously there at no guarantees. So, I’m going to kick back, relax, and hope he hangs on until his Grandpa and Grandma can get here!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment