For Mother's Day your daddy and I went with Meme and GP to the Rangers game. Your daddy thought that you would be so excited by being there that you would want to make your grand entrance. Unfortunately you did not, but you were kicking mommy a lot through the game, but that could of been due to the huge plate of nachos and cheese with jalapenos that mommy ate! :) Mommy and Daddy wore the Texas Rangers jersey's that your Meme had made for our Wedding Reception in Texas. It has Peterman on the back and our sports numbers. Maybe Meme will get you one someday, don't worry I'll teach you the look to give her to get her to melt. Before the game started they introduced some of the Texas Ranger players and their moms. Those mom's were so proud and it made me think how proud I already am of you and your not even here yet. I honestly can't wait to share you with the world, I already know you'll be great in whatever you do.
The Players and thier Moms




No comments:
Post a Comment